Services & Amenities
A Star L.A. Hotel
Now open and newly renovated, this oversized pool is the place to see and be seen. The Sportsmen’s Lodge tradition of excellence is a true testament to our ability to remain hip and relevant while retaining our signature old-Hollywood glam. Free Wi-Fi access helps you stay connected. Our boutique hotel in Los Angeles offers guests a whole host of amenities for timeless Studio City stays.
Enjoy access to the largest pool in the San Fernando Valley as well as a Pool Bar area, Jacuzzi and plenty of lounge chairs and tables nearby. Access to the newly renovated pool is free for registered hotel guests and $25 per person for visitors (pool entrance fees are subject to change without advance notice). Sorry, no pool toys allowed.
Want to explore the area? Take one of our four bikes out for a spin. Bicycle rental is free and includes a helmet and lock, and they’re available on a first come, first serve basis.
We also offer a full-service gym!
Perhaps you’re interested in exploring Universal Studios – we provide our guests with complimentary shuttle service and Universal Studios tickets available for purchase.
Other Hotel Amenities Include
- 100% Non-Smoking Comfort
- Free Universal Studios Shuttle Service
- Universal Studios Tickets Available
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Overnight Parking Available ($25 plus tax, per night)
- Full-Service Gym Adjacent (Fees Apply)
- On-Site Dining
- Available Car Service to LAX or Burbank Airport
- Extensive Meeting Facilities
- Hotel Specials and Packages
ADA FEATURES ON PROPERTY
- Public Lobby with ADA Wheelchair lift
- Hearing Impaired smoke detectors throughout the property
- ADA Guest Rooms: Roll in showers, hand rails in shower, roll up bathroom counter height, 32″ wide bathroom doors, wheelchair height switches and thermostat
- Handicap parking spaces in self parking lot
- Food and Beverage: Roll up height tables for dinning and drinking
Avis Car Rental
At Sportsmen’s Lodge our power is our ability to take you back to the golden age of Hollywood while still retaining a distinct, contemporary appeal.